borrowed this from Ripley kingopossum because 1) It’s an amazing idea, and 2) we need a masterlist of who reblogs this with their usernames and cities, so that everyone can eat and sleep well.
So, staring off:
woadandbones Redding, CA USAGabriola, BC, Canada
Calgary, AB, Canda
Calgary AB Canada
If you feel like crying yourself to sleep with me, I’ll be here all day.
I’m not a Manic Pixie Dream Girl, I’m a Raving Harpy Nightmare Woman.
I have 10 days to make 650$. Fuck.
If you wanna buy crappy art from me, that would be cool.
I have a photo project idea and I need a few male submissives to help me with it. SO if you want to have your photo taken while in a slightly comprimising position, PLEASE contact me. I’ll talk details one-on-one
Me looking at anything today: “fuck you”
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
NEVER EVER EVER STOP REBLOGGING THIS EVER
I’m always here to talk, or just listen. I dont want anyone to feel alone, ever.
starship-la-femme tagged me in a 5 Random Facts thing..
1) I had my first kiss when I was 7 at a sleepover. I kissed both Michelle, and Meghan. We got caught and I was promptly kicked out and never invited back.
2) Once in highschool a couple friends and I found a script for RHPS and would quiz each other on the lines by flipping pages randomly, saying a couple words and making someone carry on as far as they could.
3) I once fucked one of my boss’ sons. Who lived above the shop. He accused me of giving him chlamydia. Neither of us had it.
4) I met a girl while hitching one time who showed me a giant scar on her leg. She told me that a friend and her decided to eat her flesh together. She said her friend cooked their piece, and she ate her piece “just with butter”. It was one of the scariest anf grossest moments of my life. A friend tried to take the crazy girl home…..
5) I had a roommate who was oddly possessive, and gave me the third degree anytime I went home/came home late or the next day. I came home one day to find him jerking off to pictures of me on my blog. I changed my url that day and moved out the next week.