Anonymous said: i've noticed you tend to not respond to any calm and reasonable anons that i have sent, while you have often responded to my nasty and trollish ones, so i feel incentivized into being trollish. yes my messages are junk but i'm not sure how to stop. i don't use tumblr accounts so anon is my only contact with you - if you want me to go away, turning anon off is good for both of us.
Um fuck off. You act as if you have no control over your actions. I don’t even know what “calm and reasonable” asks you’re referring to. But how about you just idk STOP contacting me.
Yo, anon, I have a few suggestions to help you stop, without you forcing Marina to cut off contact with positive / actually interesting anons:
- Close the browser window that has Tumblr. Better yet, turn off the computer. Then sell it.
- Go outside for a walk. A long one to a place with no Internet access or phone signal. Or people.
- Take up a hobby. Like not being a total dick.
- Look in the mirror and ask yourself “why do I feel the need to anonymously harass a young woman online and then blame her for it?”
- Realise that Internet creators owe their fans gratitude, but not the amount of time it takes to answer EVERY. SINGLE. F*CKING. QUESTION. you send them.
- Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions, you little, snotty, whinging crybaby.
young-and-retarded said: Is you're icon you?